Home DNA AncestorMy DNA Results | 23andMe

28 thoughts on “My DNA Results | 23andMe

1. Interesting, but what was your haplogroup? Was it H or U by any chance? You can do further dna analysis with studies available on gedmatch if you download your raw data file and upload it there

2. White ppl are fucking liars. Accept the fact that you are all fucking immigrants and not native american.

3. Enhorabuena eres un poco Española, oleeeeeeee

4. I did 24genetics ancestry test (https://24genetics.it/ ) It is the most complete in ancestry to me with more than 400 regions, you can do it also from 23andme raw data. I´m for example 24% italian (Sardinia 14%, Sicily 8%, Trentino 2%). Hope it helps 🙂

5. What’s your lipstick??! It’s so pretty!

6. You're at least 12% botox 😀

7. Hay Hay says:

You are very beautiful, with fair skin. My results included 6% West African. Everyone thought my great grandmother was full Native American. I felt otherwise and was right. She had both mixed grandparents making it seem as if there was a full West African closer than there actually was. We descended from slavery. My distant great grandfather was an Irish slave owner, meaning my distant great grandmother was a slave.

8. Astrokeslo says:

Snow white with a dash of African. Awesome.

9. Greeny202a says:

You look very English. Strikingly beautiful BTW.

10. La la la says:

You are GORGEOUS ?

11. This has nothing to do with this video but you should give your life to the Lord and God Jesus Christ.

12. Wait 23andme gives you a. Timeline ? That’s so cool

13. Nice video! I´d recommend now trying 24Genetics (www.24genetics.com) ancestry test with 23andme raw data. It is the most complete in world regions that I have seen with more than 400 of them. They are pretty trustable

14. I clicked thinking you have native american blood. Guess it's the bit of african..

15. Next time you want to wrap your mind around how fucked America was 200 years ago, consider that this girl would have been a slave due to her one drop of African blood.

16. 98.1% European
    <.1%Broadly Southern European
    0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish
    0.8% Broadly European
    0.7% Sub-Saharan African
    0.7% West African
    0.6% Native American

17. Is her nose made of glass or what.???

18. Oh wow… You are absolutely gorgeous!! I have been wanting to do the Dna test thing. So cool to see other people discover it.. So cool

19. KikiDiaco says:

Love your video ! ☺️ I think I'm going to try the 23 and me test too just to see if there's any differences between the MyHeritage test.

20. Thanks for sharing!! I recently uploaded a video on my results but I wish I did 23 and me instead it's much more detailed

21. You look 100% British.

22. You look like Snow White.

23. fuck says:

Your eyes made me think Eastern European. Very pretty.

24. Awesome video and before you said anything about being part African, I was going to say you had some black in you because of your lips. (I am very mixed myself, so know some tell tale signs). 100% Caucasian people definitely do not have such beautifully full lips. Anyway, you are super gorgeous, so embrace everything that makes you, you.

25. Still waiting on my results. Submitted my result Jan 2nd, they received it Jan 21 and extracted my dna Feb 21. Do you know how long your results took after the dna extraction? I’m getting impatient/anxious. Btw great video, short and straight to the point!

26. ziploc86 says:

Wondering how you got the timeline of ancestors part? I took the test but when I look at the history of possible ancestors it only goes by generation and nothing with any possible dates on it.