Home DNA AncestorTEST MYHERITAGE DNA | Am I completely Mediterranean… ?

17 thoughts on “TEST MYHERITAGE DNA | Am I completely Mediterranean… ?

1. tiluriso says:

Are you Catalonian?

2. Lydia94 says:

Hehe i beat you in the mediterranean percentage! ? very cool results tho! I'm 72%Greek 12%Italian 10%North African and 6%West Asia which probably means Turkey for me.. i think im 100%Med?! ?

3. Mert Ural says:

You're not. You've got Celtic, Anglo-Saxon and some Jewish roots

4. Lu Mac says:

Hola! que resultados tan variados 🙂 . He subido video de mis resultados por si le quieres echar un vistazo. Un saludo.

5. NO WAY THE ENGLISH % IS MEDITERRANEAN THEY HAVE ALWAYS FEARED BEING DOWN THIS FAR & THEY GIVE US BAD VIBES ABOUT OUR STEREOTYPICAL WAY OF LIFE & CULTURE.

6. Manel O. says:

Nice results 🙂 I"m algerian with a bit of iberian I also made a video :p if your interested you can share your results here http://www.facebook.com/groups/NorthAfricaDNA there many iberians and other people interested in genetics (specially the North African genome )

7. Lana Roses says:

Sólo un 30% ibérico :O
    He visto en los comentarios que eres de Barcelona, yo también. Acabo de subir mis resultados por si los quieres ver 🙂

8. PMR 87 says:

Español y más blanco que la leche: 65'9% Ibérico, 17'1% Italiano, 9% Irlandés, escocés y galés, 4'3% Norafricano, 2'5% Finés y 1'2% Nigeriano.

9. Interesting ,I want to ask you about the percentage of North African gene (Berber) I am from North Africa Algeria

10. My results are even more Mediterranean

11. No iberian península isnt mediterranean.

12. También soy español mis resultados esta en mi canal. Saludos

13. L G says:

Spaniards invaded Sardinia. Sardinia was part of the Spanish Colony. That could be why you have Sardinian Dna, The Spaniards also controlled Sicily and parts of Italy.

14. Chris M says:

Nice results are you a Spaniard ? For the reason I ask is because your DNA results seems very diverse in European.

15. SELINA says: