Home DNA AncestorMath Antics – Mean, Median and Mode

42 thoughts on “Math Antics – Mean, Median and Mode

1. Tyx a lot i will learn from it

2. this was very helpful thanks

3. Can you make a Transformations and congruence one?

4. this lecturer= Knowledge + lovely accent !

5. I am going and wright common entrance tomorrow and I feel comfortable because of math antics

6. 5:02 I liked how you put your face on to the whole family ????

7. Editing is on point

Also that was really helpful

That’s all I have to say

Bye ?

8. davact boi says:

basicallyfor the median it is just putting .5 on it

9. Sir, you have written (1,2,3),s median 2.5.But can we write 2.3 or 2.4.They divide all the numbers of the set into two equal half too.Hope to get an answer soon.

10. your a good teacher men!!

11. Squakey says:

can you make a video about fractions to decimals to percentages

12. Year 8 Cornerstone anyone?

13. Mental
    Abuse
    To
    Humans

That was the true meaning of math

14. Thank you so much your a great teacher. what school do you teach at?

15. what if you have 2 mean and then you have to find

16. NerfGaming says:

This was made on my B-Day!

17. 9:50 Proven that 9 + 10 does not equal 21 because it equals 19.

18. Thanks this will help me out to get extra 3 or 2 marks in my igcse exams…thanks

19. I LOVE U (NOT!!!!!!!!) you do NOt help me AT ALL

20. Thank you Mathantics. It really helps me a lot ???

21. Heather C says:

I have to see this video because it for school, and I hate it

22. DJ EW855 says:

How do you find the inerqautile range?

23. Hannah Jun says:

guys help me out, whats the median of 24 25 7 16 3 11 13 18 38 30 17 22 35? cant figure it out me neither -_- ;-; homeworkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

24. Is it just me or has he lost weight

25. i dont fear my math final anymore…

26. Make vid on how to approximate iratinal numbers then round nearest hundredths

27. THANKS FOR THE TUTORIAL

28. May SMith says:

thank you sooo much i had a worksheet due soon and it has 3 sides one for mode median and mean and did it super quickly thank youuuuuu

29. I like your way of teaching.thanks

30. Lotus Bee says:

That was a beautiful family

31. vzywd says:

your good in teaching but math sucks

32. Your videos help me so much I get A’s so often